A firearms incident occurred at a residence in Oakville, on February 14, and was reported on the 18th,
Police were informed that a male youth made threats to other youths while holding a firearm.
A search warrant was executed on February 24 at the residence in Oakville.
Officers seized multiple firearms, ammunition and several knives.
The 15-year-old has been charged with:
- Pointing a Firearm
- Uttering Threats
- Using a Firearm in the Commission of an Offence
- Careless Use of a Firearms
- Unsafe Storage of Firearms x4
- Possession of a Weapon for a Dangerous Purpose
- Possession of a Firearm when Knowing Possession is Unauthorized x4
- Fail to Comply
He was remanded into custody.
Portage la Prairie RCMP are still investigating.